Blackwaterfoot Bed and Breakfasts and Self Catering
Welcome to Blackwaterfoot on the Scottish Accommodation Guide, a small village on the Isle of Arran.
Mr Ian Relf, Blackwaterfoot, Isle of Arran, KA27 8EU
Send Booking Enquiry: Blackwaterfoot Lodge - Send Enquiry
Telephone: 01770 860 202 - Please mention Scottish Accommodation Guide when calling.
Web Site: http://www.blackwaterfoot-lodge.co.uk
The Lodge is located 50 yards from the picturesque Blackwaterfoot harbour and a 5 minute stroll from the sandy beach below the unique 12 hole Blackwaterfoot/Shiskine links golf-course. The building is late Victorian; the hotel is quiet, family friendly, warm and welcoming.
* Six non-smoking, en-suite, double, family or twin bedrooms and a standard double room with H & C, plus a two bedroom self-catering cottage.
* Residents’ lounge with open fireplace.
* Mature garden with picnic tables.
* Tea & coffee making facilities in all rooms.
* Packed lunches available, designed for energetic outdoor people.
* Colour TV in all rooms.
* Substantial library.
* Licensed bar with real ale and an extensive range of single malt whiskies.
* Baby equipment (cots, intercoms).
* Pets by arrangement.